Base rate = $75 / hr
Lump-sum prepayment discounts
- Base rate applies for lessons that are not prepaid more than 24 hours in advance.
- $5 / hr discount for lessons prepaid* “weekly” or for your very first lesson.
- $10 / hr discount for lessons prepaid* “monthly”. Min 4 hrs = $260.
- $15 / hr discount for lessons prepaid* by the “semester”. Min 12 hrs = $720.
- $20 / hr discount for lessons prepaid* by the “school year”. Min 24 hrs = $1,320.
Credit card discounts
If you leave your credit card on file, your rate will be
- $70 / hr for the 1st 3 hours
- $65 / hr for the 4th – 11th hours
- $60 / hr for the 12th – 23rd hours
- $55 / hr beyond the 24th hour
In the event of a rate increase, your hourly discount (not your rate) will be preserved. For example, if you are currently paying $55 / hr, that is a $20 / hr discount from the base rate. If the base rate increases by $5 to $80 / hr, then you will be billed at $20 / hr below the new base rate, or $60 / hr.